1. The school fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in monthly installments or in advance.No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Students are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
2. The fees, if paid monthly, must be paid on or before the due date, failing which a late fee of Rs. 50/- will be levied up to the end of the month and thereafter Rs. 100/- per month cumulatively. Fee defaulters may not be allowed to attend the class if fees are not cleared during the same month.
3. All fees due must be cleared before the commencement of each test/assessment. Anyone who has not cleared the dues will not be allowed to sit for the test/examination.
4. Pupils, whose fees are overdue for two months, at any time, their names will be taken off the registers of the school without any warning what so-ever. In such case a re-admission is possible only on payment of all dues with admission fee.
5. Fees for the holiday months must be paid in advance before the school closes. All dues must be paid before the school year ends.
6. The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the year if an increment is considered necessary. Ten percent annual increase in the tuition fee or any other fee is normal.
7. Genuine difficulties in timely payment of the fees should be brought to the notice of the Principal before due date.