1. Reading is an important means of gaining knowledge and building language skills. Students must inculcate in themselves the habit and love for reading.
2. Strict silence and order must be observed in the library.
3. All articles, personal belongings and bags must be left outside when entering the library. Only an exercise-book and library book, if to be returned, may be taken into the library.
4. Library Card should be surrendered to borrow book from the library. Only one book will be issued per card and no student can take a book on another's card. A book can be kept for one week only. No renewal will be allowed. Books overdue may be returned on any day with a fine of Rs.5 per day.
5. Books exclusively meant for consultation are not to be taken out of the library. They remain available to all students all the time.
6. Before leaving the library every student must submit for scrutiny the books borrowed.
7. All magazines, reference books used while in the library must be put back in the proper place after reading.
8. Books borrowed from the library must be returned directly to the librarian. They must not be circulated. A student who circulates books borrowed from the library may have his/her library card withdrawn and may be fined as well.
9. Any defect noticed in a book that is being borrowed, the librarian should be notified. Failure to do this renders one liable to be considered responsible for the defect noticed on the return of the book. Fines will be imposed for damages done to books.
10. Books lost must be replaced by the borrower.
11. A remark will be entered in the library page of the school diary for every book returned late. Three such remarks will result in the withdrawal of the lending card and a fine of Rs. 50/- may be imposed.
12. No books shall be retained by the students during the summer, autumn and winter vacations.
13. Permission to enter the library during the class-hours must be obtained from the Principal.
1. Silence should be maintained by all inside the science laboratories.
2. All school bags and any other articles not pertaining to the laboratories should be kept outside.
3. The students must accept responsibility and pay for any damage caused to the equipments in the laboratories.
4. During practical classes all students are expected to wear overalls. A student who has no overall will not be admitted to the laboratory.
5. Never touch, taste or smell reagents. Excess reagents are never to be returned to stock bottles.
6. Thoroughly clean lab before leaving.
COMPUTER CENTRE RULES
1. The computer centre is a place of learning and serious work. For this 'Silence' is a very necessary element.
2. Dust is the greatest enemy of the Computer. Remove shoes before entering the room. Wear clean socks.
3. Take nothing into the computer room without the prior permission of the teacher.
4. The computer is a complicated electronic instrument which is mastered through instruction and operation.
5. The computer is a very delicate and expensive machine. Damages must be paid for by the student. Report immediately any kind of defect or damage, so that prompt action can be taken and the machine is available for the next user.
6. Computer time is precious, don't waste it.