COURSES OF STUDIES
1. a) The ICSE Section ( Classes 1 to 10) prepares the students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination which is held at the end of Class X in English, Bengali, History - Civics, Geography,Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Application, Commercial Application, Art, Bible History, Value Education, Hindi, Physical education and SUPW.
b) The ISC (+2) Section (Classes 11 & 12) which accepts students who have passed ICSE and prepares the students for the Indian School Certificate Examination of the Council in Science stream which comprises of English, Bengali, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Computer Science.
2. Bishop Morrow School, Krishnagar, being an English Medium School, makes every effort to teach the students to handle English effectively as a written and spoken language. All students must speak only in English in the school campus. Serious steps will be taken against those found speaking vernacular in school campus at any time. This rule is applicable even on holidays.
3. Under the system of continuous assessment, for English conversation, marks will be allotted to assess the capacity and willingness of each individual student, to converse in English.
4. The student's personality, initiative and originality are given full scope in creative or co-curricular activities and by involement and participation in sports and games.
5. Bishop Morrow School aims at contributing to the building up of a more just society and one worthy of promoting a systematic social education of the students. SUPW/ Community service projects form an integral part of the school curriculum.