RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
1. Parents retain their rights and duties in the education of their children, even though they delegate them in part to the school. The support and collaboration of parents is in all cases considered indispensable for the success of their wards.
2. Parent's positive cooperation with the school is absolutely essential for the constructive upbringing of their wards. They are strongly exhorted to co¬operat with the school.
a) By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
b) By checking the school diary on a regular basis.
c) By seeing that their wards are diligent at their homework and lessons.
d) By not engaging private tutors without consulting the school authorities.
e) By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their look and personal appearance.
f) By occasionally meeting the Principal/ Primary in charge/ teachers to discuss the progress of their wards.
3. Periodical reports, and the Report Card, will keep parents informed of the progress of their wards.
4. Parents will not be allowed to meet the Principal / Primary in Charge during the examination.
5. Ordinarily communication with parents is made through the school diary. On the first day of every month, the school diary should be checked by the parents and signed with the word "Checked".
6. Parents are not allowed to see their wards or to meet teachers during class hours without the special permission from the Principal.
7. Parents can meet High School teachers between 4.00 to 4.30 p.m. and the Primary section teachers between 12.45 to 1.15pm. Parents must intimate the same to the respective teachers a day in advance through the school diary.
8. Admittance into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities, who reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever.
9. School campus is a non smoking zone on all days. It is also cell phone and plastic free zone.
10. Exemplary behavior is expected from students and parents in the school campus and outside the school campus.
11. Though the school takes care of your wards while in school, the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall on your ward.
13. All communication to the school should be addressed to the Principal.