OTHER RULES OF CONDUCT
1. House System: The school is divided into four houses, each is named after a Saint. Marian Blue; Bosco Green; Theresian Red; Savio Yellow. The house system directs all the curricular and co-curricular activities of the school.
2. School diary is the true record of a student's academic performance and conduct. It is to be signed by Principal/Primary in charge. It must be maintained with utmost care.
3. Every student must have a copy of the school diary and it must be brought to school on every class day. A student who does not have his/her diary may be send back home. Losing a school diary is a serious fault. A fine of Rs. 200/- has to be paid to get a new diary along with an application.
4. In the beginning of every academic year and whenever required the students would be shuffled from their sections and houses in order to create in them the ability to be adjustable, flexible to changes, to be broad minded persons in the future and to acquire a wider range of friends in the school.
5. No remarks once written in the diary can be cancelled by anyone other than Principal/ Primary in-charge.
6. Two General Observation would amount to one General Remark which is a very serious breach of discipline and hence deterrent to promotion or dismissal from the school. An observation is given in case of a minor breach of discipline.
7. Every student must possess an identity card issued by the school. This card is renewed every year. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Each article should be marked with pupil's name.
8. No student will be allowed to leave the school campus during school hours except on the strength of a written request from his/her parent and due authorization by the Principal/Primary in charge.
9. Students are to address their teachers and all members of the school staff with due respect and politeness. Arrogant and challenging behavior towards teaching or non-teaching staff is forbidden. On their way to and from the school, students must behave in a disciplined manner.
10. Physical bullying and cyber-bullying such as sending unpleasant text messages, photographs or emails are strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished.
11. Smoking, chewing pan, chewing gum, tobacco product, etc. is strictly forbidden. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct, rowdyism, casteism, stealing, any form of verbal or written obscenity justify dismissal.
12. Students are not allowed to drive two wheelers or four wheelers to school. Electronic gadgets(cell phones, mobile camera, laptop, IPods, digital watches and diaries, calculators, curios, pen drives, DVDs, CDs, portable audio and video devices and any mass storage devices) are forbidden in the school. Students who bring any of the above items are liable to be penalized. It would mean confiscation of the unit, suspension for a period of one week and a fine of Rs.1000/-.
13. Any damage to school property must be made good by the student concerned.
14. No books, pictures,periodicals, comics, newspaper or printed matter of objectionable nature, must be brought to the school.
15. Every student is expected to subscribe towards local charities and other relief efforts if authorized by the Principal. No collections or fines or raising of funds are to be made in the school without the explicit permission of the Principal.
16. The school uniform is a sacred and prized possession of a student.It symbolizes the ethos and culture of the school, of which the student is an integral part. Any violation to its sanctity calls for firm disciplinary action such as suspension, termination etc. Visit to restaurants, cinema, multiplexes other public places etc. in school uniform is a serious breach of discipline inviting action. Hair colouring, using styling gel and stylish hair cuts are not permitted. Boys who have begun to shave must have a clean shaven face.
17. School staff are not authorized to answer the queries of the parents directly or over the telephone. For any misinformation received by the parents through unauthorized persons, the principal cannot be held responsible.
18. Parents are not allowed to see their students or interview teachers during school hours unless explicitly allowed by the principal. Parents will leave their wards at the gate without entering the premises. Teachers may communicate with the parents through the school diary.
19. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce doctor's certificate permitting his/her to rejoin class, and stating that the infectious period of the disease is over..
20. o articles will be delivered to the students once they are inside the school.